After successfully completing the basic courses 1 and 2 you are able to understand quite some Dutch.
You are familiar with everyday expressions and you are capable to talk with friends and others about daily subjects.
The Dutch vocabulary will be around 1000 words and you understand and can apply the basics of the Dutch grammar. Your proficiency level will be of A-2+ level ( European Reference Languages).
This will qualify you for admission to an intermediate course B1 or for our course Structured Speaking.
Our course offer on Intermediate level
- A2+ course "Structured Speaking"
- Intermediate evening courses B1.1 and B1.2
- Special language package for architects
- Exam NT2.2 and citizenship test
- Individual training one-to-one
Students who did not attend a beginners course Dutch at ITHA are welcome. To fit you in the right group level we ask you to make an appointment for an interview.